terms and conditions
- The host organization i.e. Pt. Madhusudan Ojha Institute of Vedic Studies and Research (Pandit Madhusudan Ojha Vedic Adhyayan Evam Shodh Sansthan) will be responsible only for the accommodation and food of the students of the summer school for Vedic studies (Sept 4 to Sept 26, 2015). The accommodation will be provided on twin sharing basis in simple guest houses with Gandhian simplicity both at Jaipur and Delhi – the two venues of the summer school – during the period o the course. The students will have to vacate the room in the guest house on the last day of the summer school.
- All the students of the summer school will have to pay for their own air travel, visa and domestic travel from the city of the origin of their country to the main venue of the Summer School i.e. Jaipur. The organizers will be responsible for their pickups from the airport or bus stand or railway station at Jaipur only if the organizers receive confirmation of their itinerary well in advance.
- The organizers will provide simple vegetarian Indian food and refreshment only. Alcohol, smoking and non-veg food at the venue as well as at the guest house are strictly prohibited.
- The travel of the students of this summer school to Delhi by bus or by train for the second leg of their course, which is scheduled to take place in Delhi from Sept 20 to Sept 26, 2015, will be arranged by the organizers at their (Institute’s) cost.
- The students of the summer school will be responsible for all other expenses including medical health insurance. They are advised to come with comprehensive medical health insurance which covers their hospitalization, accidents or deaths etc.
- The students of this summer school will be responsible for their pre or post tours of India. Of course, the organizers will guide them if they are approached.
- The students are required to maintain strict discipline and punctuality as per the Indian cultural tradition. They must attend the classes, dialogues and briefings and show respect to their teachers and professors. If their behaviour is found violating decency and decorum, they may be expelled from the summer school and all their fees will be forfeited.
Our course material and other resource material given in the website are our copyright products.
Refund and Cancellation
The organizers are charging 200 US dollars as enrolment fee from those who apply. It is non-refundable. If a student fails to attend the course, his fee (200 US dollars) will be forfeited. But it will be adjusted against the total fee i.e. 850 US dollars in respect of those who join the course on their arrival.